Leading an Award Winning SEO Agency
My name is James Newhouse, and I’m a results driven Digital Marketing specialist working in Flitwick, Bedfordshire.
As a Director and a part of the Senior Management Team at Receptional Ltd, I have spearheaded our SEO offering for the last 6 years.
My department’s hard work and dedication to success has seen the company win three UK Search Awards this year, including Best Integrated Agency. No other agency was shortlisted for more, and no other agency took home more awards on the night.
More recently, we repeated this success at the DRUM Search Awards 2018, winning in four categories (including the chair award for best agency) and receiving one commendation for our work with a leading charity, again we had the highest number of shortlisted campaigns, and we took home more awards than any other agency on the night.
Professional SEO Team
On a daily basis, my 14-strong SEO team grow the businesses we work with.
We understand how to:
- Overcome technical SEO challenges that other agencies have failed to solve.
- Help businesses reach new markets through proper international SEO and link building in overseas markets.
- Conduct large pieces of data analysis, gathering market intelligence & insight to give their clients an edge.
- Report with a focus on ROI, attribution and actionable next steps.
- Deliver tangible results.
We also hold seminars at Google HQ, helping businesses learn about their SEO and online marketing.
I’ve had a really enjoyable career so far and worked with some well known industry figures.
Since joining Receptional, I have been:
- The first person to revoke Google’s “new” manual link penalties, and Penguin penalties in 2012.
- A candidate for Young Search Personality of the Year at the 2013 UK Search Awards.
- Sought out by name by household brands in order to devise SEO strategies to meet their online objectives.
- Invited to contribute thought leadership and advice in publications like The Telegraph.
- Advised three “Magic Circle” law firms.
- Working closely with the two best known online betting and gaming operators across all their digital products and channels.
In the last few years alone, I’ve delivered SEO training, high-end technical SEO consultancy, and strategic planning for:
- BBC Worldwide.
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
- A Place In The Sun.
- Sports Direct brands.
- The ECA.
- (Bauer Media) Parkers, Motorcycle News, CAR magazine.
- Law firm SEO.
- International SEO.
- SEO for digital publishing and ad-impression revenue models.
- SEO and link building for eCommerce.
- Local SEO on a national scale: optimising high street stores, care homes, nurseries and holiday parks to rank for location based terms from anywhere in the UK.
My team have worked across all sectors including SEO for software, third sector & charity, digital downloads, finance, gaming, the gambling industry, retail, hospitality, travel, health & fitness, property (commercial and residential) and more.
Free website health check
Each quarter, I am personally able to offer a limited number of free bespoke website health checks (worth in excess of £2000). If you’d like to know more, please do use the contact form below to get in touch.
Let’s work together!
If you’d like to talk about the services that Receptional can offer, would like to attend one of our seminars, or would like to book a free health check, then please get in touch with me via the contact form, or drop my sales team a meessage.